Translate

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Money and Prosperity Spells to do around the New Moon...any month

These are pure white Majik...nothing to be afraid of...these methods have been safely used for centuries. These are done on the night of the New Moon or the days leading up to it. Choose one spell that works for you, depending on location and time. DO NOT DO ALL OF THEM on the same New Moon, AS YOU ARE TEMPTING FATE.  You may try another spell next month.

Money Moon Spell
remove all the money from your wallet or purse and hold it up to the Crescent New Moon in your mind's eye imagining that as the Moon increases in size, so the amount of money you have will also increase. This is a version of the old ways of turning your money over on the night of the new moon.

New Moon Spell...casting a wish to the moon
This ideally can be done the day before the New Moon or the morning of.
Gather some white flowers and put the petals in a bowl of fresh water along with a clear quartz crystal or moonstone.  When the New moon arrives, remove the crystal/stone from the water, go outside and hold up to the moon saying:
Gentle Face of Maiden Moon,
Before you I cast this rune;

As to your fullness you shall grow,
So Shall this I wish to know
That (Say your wish out loud).

Keep the crystal/stone somewhere safe and repeat showing it to the moon and repeating your wish for the next 3 nights, your wish should be resolved by the Full Moon.


Money Spell
this again is best prepared a few days before the New Moon but the morning of, and a few days after is fine.

Place some silver coins (your  currency, also it is your intention NOT THE AMOUNT OF MONEY PLACED THAT MATTERS) in an envelope or bag, and put in a South facing window.
On the night of the New Moon take it outside and place under your front door mat (or on window sill by front door) saying quietly:
Oh Gentle, Sacred Moon,
As you pass this way,
Bring me more good fortune, 
And Make it soon.


After the full moon remove the coins until the next New Moon...leaving money out after the Full Moon has the opposite effect.


COIN LORE
you will have good luck if you pick up a lost coin

Keep any coin that you find during a storm as it is enchanted and will attract good luck

Keep a jar of coins in the kitchen to attract prosperity to your household


2 comments:

  1. I want to tell a secret to those of us; who their relationship/ marriage is going into misery beyond repair. And first before I begin, I want to first assure you readers, that there is no situation without a solution. Don’t leave that your horrible marriage you are almost fed up with…instead of running, why not stand to fight peace into it?? There is no strong marriage that has true love that is without a fight, and there is also no marriage that is without the experience of sweet and sour. With the one I experience, that I thought it’s finished there is nothing anybody can do about it. It’s was so hopeless to that level that I never believe it can be restored back again. God directed me to and open my eyes that those errors and mistakes in marriage if been corrected, these are the things that makes a strong marriage. With Dr Osebor, I was able to get him back, after 2yrs of total separation. During before that time I got him back…I have no life without him and can’t imagine myself laying into another man arms after I have already spend so much years in a relationship with my husband before we now finally got married with the help of the great Dr Osebor…and that was when I noticed, that we women, we are the cause of most of our problems. And I want to give you an insight prove for that…most of our ladies are lucky with good men who truly have love in their heart; and almost of them don’t the value gift of a good man. while others, are sorrowing love over a man who doesn’t love them. Please, readers. If you read this comment and you have been facing sorrow with your love one’s, I want to tell you that, the end of that sorrow and misery is done. Dr Osebor, is the key you need to open every close doors of happiness, rejoice, love and satisfaction into that your relationship. I will help you by leaving his email below” contact him and cry to him for help. and let him help you to get out of that misery you don’t belong to.( oseborwinbacktemple@gmail.com } you can also call or what sapp him on( +2348073245515 ) that's his direct email and what sapp number and contact and he will reply back and help you with whatever problems you want him to help you with. And please be obedient to follow instructions.. thanks to you once again Dr Osebor the trustful person and the great father of love.
    his email again oseborwinbacktemple@gmail.com for Whats App +2348073245515

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings to everyone reading this testimony, I am Dan Morgan, i am here to
    testify of a great man who was able to cure me permanently from herpes
    Disease just with his herbal medicine,i have been herpes Positive for 5
    years before i came across Dr voodoo Email on the internet on how he has
    been using his herbal medicine to treat and cure patients from different
    virus, so i contacted him and i explain to him concerning my problem, i
    followed up with the instructions he gave me and he urge me to have faith
    in his words that he was going to restore my health back, after some couple
    of days Dr voodoo sent me some medicine which he gave me prescription on
    how to take for 2 weeks, to make the long story short, I have been
    confirmed Negative from my recent test in the hospital, just within 2 weeks
    Dr voodoo was able to make me healthy and see reasons to live again, though
    science says there is no cure, i believe God has sent this great man to
    save people, you can all contact him for his medicine, he has presently
    been treating diseases like,CANCER,BLOOD DISEASE,DIABETES,HIV,TYPHOID, and
    many others, you can contact this man on voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com.or
    add him on whatsApp +2348140120719, God Bless you sir!

    ReplyDelete