Translate

Thursday, June 9, 2016

HOW TO BRING IN ABUNDANCE..Native American



In my work ,the question that leads to the greatest upheaval is " How do you handle Gratitude?"
"Do you give and receive it equally?"

In variably the answer is No.

Probably since the Industrial revolution we (Western Civilization) have become a society of "do unto others", but not for the "SELF".


Here are some simple rules for a better and  more productive life.


When someone thanks you for a job well done, stay silent for 10 seconds then answer
"Thank you I appreciate it". 

Because, when you immediately brush them off with a "Oh it's OK, or NOT at all" you are not only disrespecting them you are also slighting the Universe, and creating an imbalance around you.

It is great to GIVE Love ... and it has to be GREAT to RECEIVE Love .....in EQUAL amounts.

Creating  harmony and balance for your LIFE is so very easy.


There is also a Prayer..that will shift blocks in your ability to receive abundance:

This is to be said, out loud every night for a month, as you fall asleep, NOT when you just go to bed:

Now Talking God
With your feet I walk
I walk with your limbs
I carry forth your body
For me your mind thinks
Your voice speaks for me
Beauty is before me
And beauty is behind me
Above and below me hovers the beautiful
I am surrounded by it
I am immersed in it
In my youth I am aware of it
And in my old age
I shall walk quietly
The Beautiful Trail


For the first week of saying this once every night, nothing will happen.
The second  & third weeks, again saying every night, you will be DAILY  "tested" by the Universe to see just how well equipped you really are to handle abundance...
Simple tasks will take longer
Days will not go as planned
You WILL get frustrated..just learn to DEAL with every obstacle as it appears, don't put them off, blame someone else or pass them on to someone else to deal with.
After 2-3 weeks abundance will follow...just be open to it.


THIS DOES WORK   ..just have faith


You should continue to say this prayer at least 3 times a week for the rest of your very happy life.



No comments:

Post a Comment